Why best survival knives Is The Only Skill You Really Need
Why your need survival knife?
When yourself losing in middle of a jungle. Where your don't have food or water with you. A right survival knife is one of the most important to need to acquire, in order to make it out in the wild. There are a lot of survival knife. However, your first need to know how to choose the best survival knife for your needs. Your must understanding of the survival knife. It is essential to know the basics of knives blades. They need must different of kitchen to chop up carrots and meats. Survival knives are just that. This knife is about protecting yourself safety. So, It's very important exactly what purpose of survival knife.
1. Fixed blade, not folding
2. Full tang is the way to go
3. A high carbon blade steel
4. A solid, synthetic handle
Now, I reviewed some high quality survival knives. It's exactly help you.
1. This knives made of High Carbon steel and Gray and black TPE rubber. This knife a polymer handle with a large ergonomic handle that feels comfortable in the hand. The finger guard has been developed to optimize safety. The blade has a perfect balance between length and width, which gives a better experience when using the knife. This knife Overall Length: 8 1/4", Blade Length: 3 5/8", Steel: High Carbon, Handle: Gray and black TPE rubber, Carry system: Sheath, Weight: 3.6 oz,
Country of Manufacture: Sweden.
Similar brand knife:
a. Mora Morakniv Companion MG Carbon OD Green Fixed Blade Camp Knife M-11863
2. This knife Manufactured by KA-BAR Knives Inc. Ka-Bar Becker is the most popular world making knife. This knife features a durable, 1095 cro-van steel blade, perfect for splitting kindling, skinning game, chopping onions for the campfire grill. This knife features the drop point blade shape and a versatile 20-degree blade angle. The comfortable handle is made from Grivory, providing a balanced grip for any outdoor chore. The flat blade is five and a half inches long and the overall length is ten and a half inches. The knife includes a glass-filled nylon sheath to keep the blade safe and sharp. Made in the USA, the Companion knife and tool is tough enough to handle all your outdoor adventures.
More details : See at amazon
3. This military bowie hunting knife works great for any task. If you're looking for a reliable hunting knife that looks and works great, then this is the knife for you. A must have for any hunting trip. If you're looking for a reliable hunting knife that looks and works great, then this is the knife for you. A must have for any hunting trip.
1. 12" Overall Length - Very Sharp
2. 7" Stainless Steel Blade - Sawteeth On Back
3. 5" Textured Handle - Very Comfortable Grip
4. 11.7 oz Weight
5. Includes Hard Plastic Sheath with Belt Buckle
4. This knife heavy Duty feels great. Very good quality knife. It's made of 440 Stainless Steel Blade, Sawteeth on Back of Blade, Rubberized Handle for Great Grip and Plastic/Nylon Sheath with Belt Buckle. This knife overall length 12" inches, blade length 7" inches and handle length 5" inches.
5. This knife made of high impact polypropylene handle and 4116 German stainless steel blade. Replica model of renowned custom knife maker Lloyd Pendleton's most popular mode, Blade Style Drop Point and Sheath: Secure-Ex Sheath. This knife handle 4 7/8" Long High Impact Polypropylene and Blade Thickness: 2.5 mm.
6. This Black Infantry Knife was designed for survival during even the worst conditions. This 10-inch survival knife was engineered by former military man Jeff Freeman and was field-tested with troops, ensuring that it can stand up to rugged, rigorous use and offer high performance under a variety of emergency conditions.
7. The most famous fixed blade knife design in the world. It's made of 1095 Cro-van steel, 7" Straight Edge Blade and 100% Leather Sheath. Knife made in USA.
Similar brand knife:
1. KA-BAR #1213 Black Straight Edge Knife / Hard Sheath
2. Ka-Bar Fighting Knife with Straight Edge, Foliage Green
3. Ka-Bar Kraton Handled Straight Edge Mark 1 Knife
8. This extensive outdoor survival and adventure experience led to the creation of the Bear Grylls Ultimate Serrated Knife. Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations and this survival knife is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to offer a multitude of uses in any environment. This fixed point, fine edge knife also includes a fire starter, sharpener in sheath and whistle on lanyard. Overall length: 10".Weight: 11.2 oz..
9. This popular tactical survival knife you can use hunters, fisherman, survivors or anyone. If you want to have an optimum performance knife that has it all and so much more through a knife that provides performance. The saw serrated blade makes cutting through anything from flesh to wood a snap. The included survival kit ensures that you’re never unprepared when you’re out in the wilds. Almost it is very useful survival.
1. 9.5 inch overall length
2. 5 inch silver tainless steel blade with saw serrations.
3. 5 inch solid metal handle with military lanyard tie.
4. Includes survival kit and nylon sheath.
10. This popular survival knives made of high 3Cr13Mov carbon steel and hardness 56HRC. This knife full length 185 mm, tool length 90mm and handle length 95mm.
11. This knife heavy duty military knife - solid quality. It's made of 440 stainless steel partially serrated drop point blade and rubberized handle for excellent grip. Includes hard composite sheath with neck chain. A steel plate has been added to the sheath that reads semper fidelis. This knives 6” Overall Length, blade knife 3.5" and 2.5" Green ABS Handle.
12. This multi-purpose stiletto knife works great for any task. It features a sharp and durable dual sided stainless steel blade. The laced handle fits comfortably in your hand and offers an excellent grip. Coming in at under one pound, this knife is easy to carry around and won't weigh you down. Comes with a tactical sheath for easy portability. If you're looking for a reliable knife that looks and works great, then this is the knife for you. Don't be caught out in the wilderness without it.
1. 7" Overall Length - Very Sharp
2. Stainless Steel - Dual Sided Blade
3. Laced Handle - Very Comfortable Grip
4. Full Tang Blade
5. Includes Tactical Sheath
13. Tactical combat karambit knife survival hunting bowie fixed blade sheath. This knif made of Stainless steel and handle material ABS. This knife overall length:7.50 inches and blade length:3 Inches.
Why best survival knives Is The Only Skill You Really Need Reviewed by Mohammad Eunus Khan on 9:14 AM Rating: